Tuesday, January 13, 2009

JOURNALIST cant star-struck

The first reports said this surprise event took place in the remote wilderness, just outside Vancouver, which I imagine was a bit confusing for the good suburbanites of Burnaby and Coquitlam. AS A JOURNALIST you cant be star-struck. She looked suitably startled, not as a confirmation of my great age, which was no doubt apparent, but because I had stayed with a single firm for more than 40 years. The I Love You Beth Cooper hottie fueled up for her day at Le Pain Quotidien with a delicious freshly-baked lunch before heading to a few furniture stores. They told Take 5 magazine We want Channel 4 to do a BB with ex-housemates. And is that helped by the new lead actress, Rhona Mitra? I think she brings a different energy, not better, not worse.

No comments: